Dr. Adam Muzychuk
MD, BSc, FRCSC
Over 1,000 ocular procedures
Dr. Adam Muzychuk is an ophthalmologist with subspecialty training in anterior segment surgery. Dr. Muzychuk completed fellowship training at Université de Montréal in 2016 following his residency in ophthalmology with the University of Calgary's Department of Surgery, and medical school at the university's Cumming School of Medicine.
Dr. Muzychuk specializes in lens-based surgeries such as refractive lens exchange, phakic IOL surgery and cataract procedures. Outside of his refractive surgery practice, he has interests in cornea and glaucoma.
Dr. Muzychuk holds an academic appointment at the University of Calgary, where he is a regular lecturer in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education.
Dr. Muzychuk is an award-winning researcher, with publications in several of the most prestigious journals in the field, including Ophthalmology and the American Journal of Ophthalmology. Dr. Muzychuk has presented at international meetings and symposiums such as the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Annual Meeting, the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Annual Meeting, the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting, as well as the Canadian Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting. He was awarded Best Paper Of The Session Award at the 2016 American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meeting.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Eye Physicians and Surgeons Association of Alberta
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- They remain up-to-date on latest laser vision technologies and techniques
- They teach surgeons-in-training at prominent universities
- They conduct ongoing research in the field of refractive surgery