Dr. Nima Noordeh
MD, MSc, FRCSC
Over 2,000 ocular procedures performed
Dr. Nima Noordeh first obtained a Master of Science degree from the University of Toronto in 2005, and then went on to complete a Doctor of Medicine degree at St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada. He then completed both his residency training and his fellowship in cornea, external diseases and refractive surgery with the University of Ottawa Eye Institute.
Apart from his duties at LASIK MD, Dr. Noordeh currently practices at Prism Eye Institute in Brampton, and Medical Eye Consultants in Newmarket and Pickering. He was also previously an associate ophthalmologist with the iCare Surgical and Optical Centre in Ottawa and practiced at Grand Genesis Health in Richmond Hill.
During his scholastic career, Dr. Noordeh was the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions, including multiple research grants from the University of Ottawa, an admission scholarship from St. George’s University School of Medicine and several awards from the University of Toronto.
Dr. Noordeh is regularly invited to speak to medical professionals about various aspects in the field of ophthalmology. He’s also presented at various annual meetings and conferences around North America and his work has appeared in publications such as the Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection, Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy and the Singapore Medical Journal.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- European Society of Cornea & Ocular Surface Disease Specialists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- They remain up-to-date on latest laser vision technologies and techniques
- They teach surgeons-in-training at prominent universities
- They conduct ongoing research in the field of refractive surgery