Laser vision correction has become one of the most popular elective surgeries in North America. Why? Not only is laser eye surgery one of the safest procedures, the vast majority of patients are very satisfied with their improved vision.
With just one treatment, 98% of our patients achieve at least 20/40 vision, the level required to drive a car without glasses or contact lenses. This improves to 100% for the few people who undergo an enhancement procedure. Many patients even exceed expectations and attain 20/15 vision, which is better than 20/20.
One of the main benefits of LASIK is that downtime is minimal: Most patients are able to go back to work within 24 hours of their procedure.
- Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? Find out how laser eye surgery will improve your life.
- What are the results achieved at LASIK MD? Find out about LASIK MD outcomes.
- How often do complications occur? Find out about LASIK MD’s safety record.
- Will my night vision be affected? Find out about how laser eye surgery can improve night vision outcomes.
- Laser eye surgery, is it safe? Find out about FDA outcomes.
- Find which celebrities have had LASIK.
- Interested in what some of our patients had to say? Check out some of our testimonials.
- Learn about our Patient Mentor Program.