Dr. Manuel Perrier
Over 25,000 ocular procedures
Dr. Manuel Perrier completed 5 years of medical studies and a 5-year specialty in ophthalmology at the University of Montreal.
Dr. Perrier completed training in refractive surgery at LASIK MD with some of the most experienced surgeons in North America. He has a lot of experience in intraocular surgeries. Dr. Perrier is the site director of the Lachine Campus of the McGill University Health Centre. He is also an associate member of the University of Montreal Hospital Centre and a member of the Lakeshore Ophthalmology clinic.
Dr. Manuel Perrier is dedicated to educating students in the faculty of medicine at the University of Montreal. He is a clinical instructor for pre-graduate students and residents and is the head of pre-graduate training at the University of Montreal’s Hôtel-Dieu Campus.
Dr. Perrier has published numerous articles in scientific journals, such as in the Canadian and American Journals of Ophthalmology and Actualité Médicale.
He has also given many presentations for professional organizations, including the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology and the Canadian Society of Ophthalmology.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Ophthalmology Society
- Medical Association of Canada
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataracts and Refractive Surgery
- Medical Association of Quebec
- College of Doctors of Quebec
- Federation of Specialist Doctors of Quebec
- Association Ophthalmologists of Québec
- They remain up-to-date on latest laser vision technologies and techniques
- They teach surgeons-in-training at prominent universities
- They conduct ongoing research in the field of refractive surgery