Dr. David Jacob Weinstock
Over 10,000 ocular procedures
Dr. David Weinstock studied physiology and psychology at the University of Toronto. He then graduated with honours from the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Medicine in 1996 with a Doctor of Medicine degree. Dr. Weinstock subsequently completed a residency program in ophthalmology at the same institution.
Since 2001, Dr. Weinstock has been a staff eye surgeon at Humber River Hospital, and has occupied the same position at North York General Hospital since 2010. He has performed over 10,000 lens-based eye surgeries and is committed to using modern techniques and technologies to help patients achieve their vision goals.
Additionally, Dr. Weinstock is also a lecturer at the University of Toronto, regularly educating students in various areas in ophthalmology. He has also undergone a laser vision correction procedure himself and can speak firsthand to the benefits that the procedure can provide.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Ontario Medical Association
- They remain up-to-date on latest laser vision technologies and techniques
- They teach surgeons-in-training at prominent universities
- They conduct ongoing research in the field of refractive surgery