Dr. David Chevrette
Over 7,000 ocular procedures
Dr. David Chevrette graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Université Laval in 1997. He then obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the same institution, where he also completed his ophthalmological residency in 2007.
Dr. Chevrette undertook his ophthalmology residency duties at a number of institutions, including Hôtel Dieu in Quebec City, as well as Centre hospitalier universitaire Sainte-Justine and Hôpital du Saint-Sacrement. He is currently on-staff at Hôpital de Chicoutimi, where he regularly performs ocular procedures and specializes in cataracts, and previously additionally held the position of chief of service at the institution. He also teaches residents studying at Université de Sherbrooke through the hospital.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- Fédération des médecins spécialistes du Québec
- Association des médecins ophtalmologistes du Québec
- Collège des médecins du Québec
- They remain up-to-date on latest laser vision technologies and techniques
- They teach surgeons-in-training at prominent universities
- They conduct ongoing research in the field of refractive surgery