LASIK MD surgeons have performed over 750,000 laser vision correction procedures across Canada. Every year, they perform over 75,000 Advanced Custom Wavefront procedures, unmatched by any other laser center in Canada. Your vision is their top priority.
What are some of the attributes and skills of a LASIK MD surgeon?
- Solid and proven reputation
- Specialist in laser eye surgery
- Cornea specialist
- Full-time refractive surgeon
- Up to date and trained on the latest technologies and laser vision techniques
- Teach surgeons-in-training at prominent universities situated across Canada
- Certified LASIK instructor
- Conducts on-going research in the field of refractive surgery
Every LASIK MD surgeon goes through four years of undergraduate studies followed by four years of medical school, with an additional five years of specialized training in eye surgery. Some surgeons go on to obtain a 1 to 2-year sub-specialized training in laser correction.Want to learn more about the surgeons performing laser vision correction at your clinic? See our surgeon bios.