- Over 700 ocular procedures
Dr. St-Gelais completed his medical degree at the University of Sherbrooke, where he also completed his ophthalmology residency program as chief resident.
In addition to working with LASIK MD, Dr. St-Gelais works on staff at the Centre Hospitalier Beauce-Etchemin in St-Georges, Québec. Dr. St-Gelais has also taught ophthalmology to medical students and residents at the University of Sherbrooke.
In addition to his LASIK work, Dr. St-Gelais has performed hundreds of cataract and oculoplastic procedures.
Associations and Professional Memberships
• Canadian Ophthalmologic Society
• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
• Quebec Federation of Specialist Doctors
• Association of Ophthalmologists
• College of Physicians and Surgeons